Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, email address, and telephone number.
We will not save your credit card information on our website,
and Stripe (stripe.com) will handle the payment process completely.
Also, you are able to use PayPal on checkout.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, GSAserlists uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
If we don’t provide our service in under 24 hours, we will provide you with a full refund.
ِDue to the nature of our service, if you have received and got access to our site lists, we cannot refund you.